THE GREAT DECLARATION OF THE BISHOPS EMERITI OF CZECHIA
There is finally a big event!
This is the extraordinary declaration of the bishops emeriti of the Czech Republic gathered in assembly precisely (1,2)
Cardinal Dominik Duka (80)
Bishop Karel Herbst (80)
Bishop František Radkovsky (84)
Bishop Josef Hrdlička (81)
Bishop Vojtěch Cikrle (77)
What is the extraordinary nature of the event?
The first two points would suffice.
In fact they declare that JM Bergoglio is an “invalid pope” and “an apostate pope“! This therefore means that they declare Bergoglio:
1) invalid pope as not canonically elected
2) apostate and therefore automatically excommunicated;
3) however fallen as pope as excommunicated.
But in addition to this the Bishops emeriti of Czechia [declare]:
4) They scornfully condemn the “suicidal agenda called the synodal path, which denies the saving doctrine of the Church.” In fact, the purpose of this agenda, which “the invalid Pope Francis and some of his closest followers speak publicly about, is to enforce the legalization of LGBTQ immorality in the Church.”
5) They ask “all true Catholics who care about the salvation of their immortal souls to radically separate themselves from the autogenocide [of] the synodal path.”
6) This therefore means that all true Catholics must abandon the invalid and apostate Pope Bergoglio and his followers. This is to “remain on the path of salvation that our Savior Jesus Christ himself has traced out for us. He is the Way, and there is no other that leads to salvation (Acts 4:12).”
(1) video: vkpatriarhat.org/it/?p=9671
(2) traduzione in italiano: I vescovi emeriti cechi ‘rifiutate la via sinodale e l’assemblea in Praga a motivo dell’autodistruzione della Chiesa’ , Maurizio Blondet 20 Marzo 2023, https://www.maurizioblondet.it/i-vescovi-emeriti-cechi-rifiutate-la-via-sinodale-e-lassemblea-in-praga-a-motivo-dellautodistruzione-della-chiesa/?fbclid=IwAR1OUJqDX2T7GXr-TqPm4nH-T-jNXIJ–WvwSOG5_aNWI2kOjDGoGQ28gL8