Continuous prayer, asked by Jesus Crist to Sr. Maria Natalia Magdolna, and achieved through the prayer of the Rosary recited individually by the participants in the chain!
Rosary of Glory, Offering of Life (the prayer recommended by the BVM to Sr. Maria Natalia Magdolna (1)), Consecration to the Precious Blood of Jesus (St. Gaspar del Bufalo (2)), Consecration to the Sacred Head of Jesus (communicated by Jesus Christ to the servant of God Teresa Helena Higginson (3)), the prayer of the armour (4) and Litaniae Lauretanae.
For the Chain of Prayer of the Piccolo Resto (the Small Remnant), the Crusade of Prayer of the Virgin of Revelation (Bruno Cornacchiola) and the daily invocation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Let us pray to St. Michael the Archangel, our protector angel during the battle, so that he will defend us at any time of the day (including night dreams) and present our intentions himself to the Holy Trinity!
INVOCATION TO THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
We invoke You, Virgin of Revelation, so that, despite our imperfections, our prayer becomes effective thanks to your merciful intercession! Confident in your promises of salvation in the prayers you taught us. Sure of your help in reciting them. We are certain that you yourself want to intercede for us and our loved ones at the Holy Trinity.
We pray to you Mother of God and Our Mother, as you ask us, with your Prayer Chain and especially:
– for the conversion of the hearts of Christians confused by false teachers, so that, enlightened by the Holy Spirit, they can discern clearly.
In addition, we pray that you may guide and inspire us so that every day:
– let us exalt Jesus Christ, starting with his passion and resurrection
– let us spread the word of Christ in every circumstance, opportunely and importunely
– let us pray for the spread of faith in him
– because we do what you want for the salvation of the persecuted Church
– the Holy Spirit visibly continues to multiply in the world the prayer groups of the Little Rest made up of converted people who spontaneously consecrate themselves to you and who pray under your inspiration
– You Most Holy Mother help us and protect us,
– You enable us to be spiritually united with You, in unity of purpose and prayer,
– You inspire everyone to recognize Benedict XVI as the only true reigning pope who offered himself a victim of the Church,
– You protect us all, especially those who have imperfectly consecrated themselves to you because of their sins,
– You convert, guide and protect all our loved ones and friends
– You assist, heal and heal all the suffering and sick, especially those affected by the pandemic,
– You make all of us aware that the way of the cross of Christ is the only way we can follow to achieve our personal salvation
– You protect us when someone surrounds our heart with thorns, so that we can respond only with silence and with goodness
– You make us understand the meaning of your revelations and suggest the right answers for the daily choices of discernment.
We pray for all Christians who, everywhere in the world and every day in the midst of increasing difficulties and true acts of persecutions against them, continue to demonstrate heroically for their right to work, as they are prevented from doing their jobs and therefore from supporting themselves and their families! Help them, oh Mary Co-redemptrix! And in return we will fight with the weapon of prayer!
Finally, we address a prayer to you, oh you Immaculate Virgin together with your Son Jesus our Lord, for the souls of all the people we have met in life, especially our friends, hoping that you save them because they have kept some of their innocence from when they were children. We also pray for the souls who are in Limbo, especially the innocent victims of abortion. Please oh BVM so that you want to include their souls in the group of all the beneficiaries of your promises for the Offer of Life. And therefore we implore that You want to take their souls to heaven too!
INVOCATION TO JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR
We implore you and we pray to you, Lord Our Jesus, to wish to bless the Little Rest Prayer Chain, humbly inspired by Your Continuous Prayer so that it can produce the fruits You wish. For this purpose we address to You every day the three prayers of consecration (1-3), and the prayer of Armour (4) hoping that You wish to accept them as a sign of expiation.
Oh Our Redeemer Jesus Christ and Lord of Mercy, Our Redemptor and Saviour, that have saved all of us from the evil of sin by means of your Passion, Death on Cross and Resurrection after three days, we pray You.
We pray You, oh Holy Head of Jesus, Temple of Divine Wisdom, in order that You wish to guide always our thoughts, words and actions and so that we can always think, speak and act according to your will.
Our Lord Jesus, we pray you, as you ask us, through the intercession of your Mother the Immaculate, for:
– our Pope Benedict XVI, so that he can manifest himself to us faithful with his full authority as reigning pope and Katechon
– the conversion of sinners, particularly Christians confused by the words of false teachers
– the spread of the faith throughout the world, in preparation for the triumph of the immaculate heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, when You will enlighten all consciences and all minds
– the daily inspiration for the proselytizing of the faith, on all occasions, in every event, in every meeting, in an opportune and importunate way, and in particular:
– the evangelization of non-Christians and the defense of the Depositum Fidei.
We pray, Lord, that the Holy Spirit may grant us the grace of discernment and faith, to be able to fight satan, his followers and in particular the false teachers, who infiltrate us by betraying the Depositum Fidei and who indulge in vanity. and especially in intellectual pride. So that we, and all Christians led into temptation, have the strength to convert through faith and discernment, moving away from their frequentation, listening and their imperfect rites with which they spread falsehoods, insinuations and slander. Starting with those that:
– betray the Depositum Fidei by inventing false mystical private revelations and are therefore false teachers and accomplices of satan,
– betray the authentic word of the revelations, artfully altering those of the Immaculate Blessed Virgin to be credited as seers.
– do not have the courage to declare themselves publicly, as faithful to the reigning pope Benedict XVI,
– incessantly spread false and malevolent judgments on true Christians, through slander, or even personal defamation and insult, the manifestation of hatred
– sin of narcissism and personal satisfaction, as well as of pride and intellectual arrogance by portraying themselves as innocent like Jesus Christ and the Immaculate Blessed Virgin!
– for obscure purposes they propagate disinformation and clearly false pseudoscientific news,
– make their judgment dependent on reasons of convenience,
– and finally by those who, while condemning the anti-church in words, actually support it by recognizing the impostor as pope (and thus avoiding their excommunication by the anti-church).
We pray, Lord Jesus, for all those who are confused by the deceptive words of the false teachers, following their deceptive words and their false prophecies.
Send us, Lord, through the Holy Spirit Paraclete, the graces that you think necessary. In particular we ask you those of discernment, charity and meekness and finally the strength to be able to respect the rule of silence that you dictated to Saint Faustina Kowalska (5), or not to respond to the insinuations and malicious insinuations inspired by false Christians. Finally, oh Jesus our Lord, we pray You to become part – if it is possible, even if whe know that this is only for the chosen ones by God Father himself – of the heavenly Small Remnant, so that we can sing our prayers to You together with all the Saved ones.