We pray to you, Lord Our Jesus, to wish to bless the Prayer Chain humbly inspiredto your Heavenly Little Remnant of Israel and Your Continuous Prayer that You haved revealed to us through Sr. Maria Natalia Magdolna. For this purpose we address to You every day, in sign of atonement, the three prayers of consecration (1-3) and the prayer of the shield (4), hoping that You may accept them despite our sins and indignity. We pray You to carry the announmcement of the Gospel to non-Christians, the defense of the Depositum Fidei and for giving great strength in the Church to use of the universal Apostolic-Tridentine Lithurgy in Latin.
Oh Our Redeemer Jesus Christ and Lord of Mercy, Our Redemptor and Saviour, that have saved all of us from the evil of sin by means of your Passion, Death on Cross and Resurrection after three days, we pray You – as You ask us -also through the intercession of your Immaculate Mother.
We pray and thank you in advance, oh Sacred Head of Jesus, Temple of Divine Wisdom, that you always guide our thoughts, words and actions, so that we can always think, speak and act according to Your will. Furthermore, give us the discernment necessary to understand the scriptures correctly and to interpret clearly the actions, words and writings of our Pope Benedict XVI.
Our Lord Jesus, we pray you, as you ask us, through the intercession of your Mother the Immaculate, for:
– our Pope Benedict XVI, so that he can manifest himself to us faithful with his full authority as reigning pope and Katechon
– the conversion of sinners, particularly Christians confused by the teaching of the many antichrist and false teachers you have announced us, and the spread of the faith throughout the world. All this in preparation for the triumph of the immaculate heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, when You will enlighten all consciences and all minds.
– the daily inspiration for the proselytizing of the faith, on all occasions, in every event, in every meeting, in an opportune and importunate way, and in particular:
– the evangelization of non-Christians, the defense of the Depositum Fidei and for giving great strength in the Church to use of the Apostolic-Tridentine Lithurgy in Latin.
We pray, Lord Jesus, that the Holy Spirit may grant us the grace of discernment and faith, to be able to fight satan, his followers and in particular the false teachers, who infiltrate us by betraying the Depositum Fidei and who indulge in vanity and especially in intellectual pride.
We pray you, Jesus, so that we who are so imperfect in our prayer, and all Christians led into temptation, have the strength to convert through faith and discernment, moving away from the frequentation and listening of false teachers, together with abstaining from their imperfect rites with which they spread falsehoods, insinuations and slander.
We pray, Lord Jesus, for the conversion of those who:
– betray the two thousand year tradition of the Church by trying to cancel the Apostolic-Tridentine Liturgy of the Holy Mass in Latin,
– betray the Decalogue of the Laws, and in particular the Fifth Commandment, trying to impose the use of drugs based on the use of human cells of aborted children,
– betray the Depositum Fidei by inventing false mystical private revelations and are therefore false teachers and accomplices of satan,
– betray the authentic word of the revelations, artfully altering those of the Immaculate Blessed Virgin to be credited as seers.
– do not have the courage to declare themselves publicly, as faithful to the reigning pope Benedict XVI,
– incessantly spread false and malevolent judgments on true Christians, through slander, or even personal defamation and insult, the manifestation of hatred
– sin of narcissism and personal satisfaction, as well as of pride and intellectual arrogance by portraying themselves as innocent like Jesus Christ and the Immaculate Blessed Virgin!
– for obscure purposes they propagate disinformation and clearly false pseudoscientific news,
– make their judgment dependent on reasons of convenience,
– those who, while condemning the anti-church in words, actually support it by recognizing the impostor as pope (and thus avoiding their excommunication by the anti-church).
– and finally, all those who are confused by the deceptive words of the false teachers, following their hypocritical words and their false prophecies.
Send us, Lord, through the Holy Spirit Paraclete, the graces that you think necessary. In particular we ask you those of discernment, charity and meekness and finally the strength to be able to respect the rule of silence that you dictated to Saint Faustina Kowalska (5), or not to respond to the insinuations and malicious insinuations inspired by false Christians. Finally, oh Jesus our Lord, we pray You to be part of your Little Rest of Israel, so that we can sing together with all the Saved our prayers to You, who are God with the Omnipotent God Father and the Holy Spirit!